Seafood Nachos are a delicious appetizer (or meal!) requiring only a few ingredients, and they take less than 30 minutes to make!
- 30 baked tortilla chips
- 8 oz. imitation crab shredded
- 1/4 cup sour cream reduced fat
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise reduced fat
- 2 TBSP onion finely chopped
- 4 oz. cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Arrange tortilla chips on a baking sheet
Gently shred the imitation crab with your fingers and add to a large bowl
Add the sour cream, mayonnaise, and onion to the bowl with the seafood and combine thoroughly.
Spoon about 1 TBSP seafood mixture onto each nacho chip.
Sprinkle the prepared nacho chips with cheese and paprika.
Cook for 6 to 8 minutes until cheese is melted.