We took a 2.5 week vacation from homeschooling, and apparently, my goal setting went on vacation, too. Now, we’re back on a regular routine, so I’m back to setting goals. However, this week I’m trying to set specific, attainable goals. I want to check off everything next week. Here’s the plan:
This Week’s Goals
Here’s what I plan to accomplish this week:
- Spend three hours cleaning the basement and listing items around the house to sell.
- Take the kids to the library at least once this week
- Read at least 3 books to the girls a day
- Do at least 15 minutes of ABCMouse.com with each girl 2 to 3 days this week
- Have Bookworm practice his multiplication math facts on K5 Learning at least 15 minutes every day
- Read 200 pages this week
- Watch a movie with my husband.
- Declutter the livingroom heater & the kitchen heater & freezer
- Put up 2 reviews and giveaways this week
- Write 5 staff writing and freelance articles this week
- Delete 200 e-mails from my e-mail account
- Add a Pinterest-friendly picture to one of my most popular posts on the blog.
- Do one month of my business accounting.
Long-Term Work Goals
These are items that I don’t expect to finish completely this week, but I’m listing them here as a reminder to myself and would like to finish them within 3 to 4 months:
- Organize the recipes on my blog
- Finish my blog redesign
- Finish my writer’s website
- Get a newsletter up and running
- Do my accounting books for July, August, and September
- Research new areas where I could freelance. (My income is composed of 3 revenue streams, and over the last 5 months, 2 of those revenue streams have proven to be highly unstable.)
- Update my blog categories
What goals do you hope to accomplish this week? I shared this post on Money Saving Mom.