What’s that, you ask? Is the bus strike still going on? Yep. Another week, another boring daily tally. 🙂
Day 41 of the Tucson bus strike. I thought for sure it would be over now, especially now that it’s entering the 7th week. This is just crazy.
We really can’t afford a 2nd car right now, but this strike has lit a fire under us to try to save for a down payment on a used car. I’ve never seen a town that was so willing to put up with a public transit strike like this.
Here are the goals for this week:
- Write 4 blog posts for clients.
- Write 1 crew review post.
- Reconcile 2 months of my books for the business.
- Finish making the list of all the Christmas presents I have for the kids so far.
- Exercise 2x this week for at least 10 minutes.
- Finish the Christmas present I currently have half sewn.
- Make a new chore list for the family.
- Make a new school schedule for the kids now that our activities are starting up again.
- Cut my husband’s and son’s hair.
And here is an update on last week’s goals:
Make homemade granola and oatmeal/banana/date bars for the kids for snacks. Pack and ship out my mom’s birthday present. Create a budget for the year with my husband.
- Sew the Christmas present I cut out last week. I finished half of this.
- Make a list of all the Christmas presents I have for the kids so far. I finished half of this
Write two posts for clients.
- Write two crew review posts. So close. I wrote 1.5 posts.
- Reconcile my books for the business.
Exercise 2x this week for at least 10 minutes. List at least 5 items on eBay or Facebook to sell.
- Get rid of 20 items around the house that we don’t need.