I had big plans for this summer. I thought I would have so much time and get so much done.
Turns out I was SO wrong.
This summer has felt like one long ride through a white water river. So many of my plans have gone by the wayside, and June and July have passed so quickly.
Now, we’re just two weeks out from starting homeschooling, and suddenly, my time is about to be at a premium. I’m making plans to have a very detailed schedule, and I want to jump on it early by getting back in the habit of keeping a weekly goal list.
Here’s what I plan to accomplish this week:
- Sell $150 of things around the house
- Weed out the homeschool curriculum I don’t plan to use and sell it
- Settle on a manageable budget and blog about it
- Have a budget meeting with my husband
- Write out 3 weeks of lesson plans for history/literature for Bookworm
- Spend some time familiarizing myself with Bookworm’s homeschool curriculum
- Read at least 3 books to the girls a day
- Do at least 15 minutes of ABCMouse.com with each girl 4 to 5 days this week
- Take the kids to the park at least twice this week
- Watch a movie with my husband
- Have my blog posts written out from Saturday through Wednesday by Sunday night
- Put up 2 reviews and giveaways this week
- Organize the reviews and giveaways I have to do
- Write 8 to 15 staff writing and freelance articles this week
What goals do you hope to accomplish this week?
I shared this post on Money Saving Mom.