It’s been awhile since I set goals, and I missed it. Just like I feel unorganized when I don’t have a menu plan, so, too, is it with weekly goals. I’m hoping for a more productive week now that I am setting out my goals.
Here’s what I accomplished last week:
This Week’s Goals
- Revise the budget and balance it. (This seems like a never ending process as we try to get closer to living on my husband’s income alone.)
- Have a brief budget meeting (no more than 10 minutes) with my husband.
- Have 3 No Spend days
- Get up by 5 a.m. every day this week.
- Do 5 days of homeschooling with Bookworm and the girls.
- Empty the two boxes we still haven’t unpacked in our bedroom.
- Clean off our dresser.
- Read a chapter/story in each of the 3 Advent books the kids and I chose.
- Make a list of things I’d like to accomplish while my mom is here. (She’ll be here for a month, so I’m hoping to get a lot accomplished and to go some fun places with her.)
- Write 2 posts for my blog.
- Write 2 reviews & giveaways for my blog.
- Write 5 posts for those I work for.
- Break down my work load by week so it’s distributed more evenly. (Right now, the end of the month is always so busy–a nightmare really. :))
Do you make weekly goals? If so, what are yours?
I shared this post at Money Saving Mom.