This week, I’m going to have A LOT of time at home. Typically my husband takes the bus to work most days since we share a car. However, the bus workers are on strike, so he has to take the car to work. Last week, that meant he took the car for three days. This week, unless the strike is over, he’ll be taking the car almost every day this week.
Sharing a car isn’t usually a problem, but when things like this come up, it gets a little difficult.
Here are my goals for the week:
- Write three posts for clients.
- Write two Crew Review posts.
- Figure Bookworm’s end of quarter grades.
- List more clothes and curriculum for sale on Facebook and eBay, if need be.
- Cut out the material for one of the Christmas presents I plan to make. If I have time, start sewing it.
- Make a two week (frugal) grocery plan and go shopping for the next two weeks’ worth of groceries.
- Decide if we can afford to buy 1/4 side of beef. If we can, send out the deposit check.
- Finish reading Stephen King’s 11/22/63.
- Start an indoor garden.
What are your goals for the week?