Remember last week how I mentioned that I have to send in my computer for repair? Well, I was very busy at the end of the month, so I didn’t even finish using my computer until Wednesday, and then I needed my husband to back up the hard drive.
Long story short, I didn’t send in my computer for repair until this Monday. So, basically, I didn’t complete my goals for last week because they were non-computer related. Instead, I did the following:
- Wrote two Crew Review posts
- Wrote 3 posts for others
- Backed up my computer
- Planted our fall garden
- Made a two week meal plan including freezer meals.
So, let’s just take the goals from last week ad make them this week’s goals ;):
- Put a third coat of yellow paint and an outline of gold paint on the peg dolls.
- Add a coat of sealant to the peg dolls.
- Write 2 crew review posts.
- Clean off our dresser in our bedroom.
- Clean the corner of our room by the printer.
- Move the clothes drying rack into our spare room and tidy up that room.
- Set up our cash budget system. (If the technique I’m going to try works well, I’ll write about it later.)
- Cut out one Christmas present and start sewing it if I have time.
- Finish sewing the one Christmas present that is half done.
- Make freezer meals.
- Read at least 100 pages of The Zookeeper’s Wife.
- Walk for 10 minutes a day at least 4 days this week