This post contains affiliate links, which help support Mom’s Plans.
We finished the series we were watching on Netflix, so the only show we watched this weekend was Back to the Future. Since it’s less than two hours long, we didn’t stay up too late, especially since we watched it over two nights.
As a result, I was able to read more at night, which I enjoy more than binge watching Netflix. 🙂
All three of my kids came down with a cold this week. Two were sick Thursday-Saturday, and one got it Saturday night and is currently down and out. I’m guessing she has another day or two of feeling miserable.
Hopefully, everyone will be on the mend soon so we can get back to our normal routine.
Here are our goals for this week:
This Week’s Goals
- Write 3 crew review posts.
- Write 5 posts for others.
- Finish making Bookworm’s Halloween costume.
- Walk for 10 minutes a day at least 4 days this week.
- Clean up our bookshelves that contain all of our homeschool materials.
- Create an attendance sheet for our homeschool.
- Read The Big Wave. (Another book Bookworm will be reading for school in a few weeks.)
And here’s how I did on last week’s goals:
Write 3 crew review posts. Make the last three freezer meals I have to make. You can see my freezer cooking wrap up here.
- Write 6 posts for others. I wrote three.
- Walk for 10 minutes a day at least 4 days this week. Total bomb on this one.
Read The House of Sixty Fathers.(Bookworm will be reading this in a few weeks, and I wanted to read it before him.)
Did you set any goals last week? If so, how did you do?