This post contains affiliate links, which help support Mom’s Plans.
I mentioned last week that things were feeling a bit out of control around here. Last week, I tried to address getting food on the table in a reasonable time with minimal effort. 🙂
This week, I’m going to focus on decluttering and a cleaning routine. (More on that tomorrow.) However, you’ll see that plan largely reflected in this week’s goals.
Also, I realized with panic that Christmas is just 6.5 weeks away and I still have many, many sewing projects to finish!
Here are our goals for this week:
This Week’s Goals
- Finish sewing the two Christmas presents I have that are more than half done.
- Spend 4 hours cleaning and decluttering to gather stuff for our upcoming garage sale.
- Create an attendance sheet for our homeschool.
- Create a blog schedule for the rest of the month.
- Attend a meeting for the co-op we’re thinking of joining.
- Decide if we’re going to join, what classes the kids will take, and if I’ll offer to teach a class.
- Write two of my own blog posts.
- Write out a list of topics for the posts I have to write for others this month.
- Read the first 3 chapters of Homesick (another book Bookworm will be reading this week)
And here’s how I did on last week’s goals:
Write 4 crew review postsI wrote 5. Let me tell you, these last few weeks on the Crew have been wonderful, but tiring. One quarter of the reviews I had this year came during the last few weeks. I’m definitely going to enjoy a couple month break while the Crew is on hiatus.
- Write 3 posts for others. No. Now that Crew reviews are done, I’m hoping I can do a few of these this week.
- Create an attendance sheet for our homeschool. This is such a simple task. WHY is it not done yet?
Read Kite Fighters (another book Bookworm will be reading in a few weeks) Observe a homeschool co-op to see if we want to join Fully transition to the Apologia planner I tried out Get Bookworm set up with his Apologia planner
- Make a menu plan for two weeks. I just made it for one week.
- Make a plan for a small freezer cooking session for next week. I decided to postpone this until later in the month since I still have some freezer meals left.
- Exercise for 10 minutes a day 5 days this week. Total failure. I did not exercise once this week!
- Use Board Booster and spend one hour scheduling pins for Mom’s Plans. No.
Use Board Booster and spend one hour scheduling pins for one of my clients.
Did you set any goals last week? If so, did you accomplish them?