Last week my husband and son flew to Chicago so he could compete in the National History Bee. I was home with the girls for most of the week. We had a great time going to the splash pad, bowling, watching movies, and fixing their American Girls’ doll hair, but between all the quality girl time and doing my own household chores plus my husband’s, not much got done on my goals, so I’m just starting fresh this week!
This post contains affiliate links, which help support Mom’s Plans.
Here are my goals for this week:
This Week’s Goals
- Write & schedule 4 posts for my blog.
- Write 3 blog posts for others.
- List at least 4 items for sale on eBay or Facebook.
- Do our budget.
- Have a budget meeting with my husband.
- Spend at least 30 minutes on BoardBooster scheduling pins for my Pinterest page for the week.
- Spend at leasts 60 minutes on BoardBooster scheduling pins for a client.
- Declutter for 30 minutes every day.
- Exercise for 60 minutes.
- Pray for at least 60 minutes, besides going to church.
- Create a new homeschool schedule for the summer.
- Finish reading this book.
Do you set goals every week? If so, feel free to share!