This post contains affiliate links, which help support Mom’s Plans.
Here are my goals for this week:
This Week’s Goals
- Exercise for 30 minutes.
- Make examples of crafts for the next 3 weeks for our co-op history arts and crafts class.
- Write two posts recounting the last two weeks of History Arts & Crafts.
- Write six blog posts for others.
- Spend at least 60 minutes on BoardBooster scheduling pins for my Pinterest page for the week.
- Spend at least 60 minutes on BoardBooster scheduling pins for a client for the week.
- Finish reading Henry Reed, Inc. (Bookworm will be reading this soon.)
- Make our menu plan for the week and go grocery shopping.
- Spend 30 minutes decluttering the corner of our bedroom (It’s currently filled with all of Bookworm’s school work from 4th grade, and he’s in 6th grade now!)
Last Week’s Goals
And here’s how I did on last week’s goals:
Finish my bookkeeping and send it to the bookkeeper.
- Exercise for 50 minutes this week. I exercised for 36 minutes.
- Make examples of crafts for the next 5 weeks for our co-op history arts and crafts class. Yah, no. Hopefuly this will get accomplished this week.
Write a post about the first week of history arts and crafts.
- Write three other blog posts. I wrote two.
- Write four posts for others. I wrote two.