This post contains affiliate links, which help support Mom’s Plans.
Yikes! Sixteen more days until Christmas and so many gifts to be made. I know what I’ll be doing in the evenings!
Here are my goals for this week:
This Week’s Goals
I’m keeping my eye on the prize and mainly focusing on my sewing goals.
- Finish Bookworm’s gift that is almost done.
- Cut out the Little House on the Prairie dresses that I plan to make for Cuddlebug and PB & J Girl.
- Make at least the apron in these dresses for each girl.
- Write two posts for others.
- Write three posts for my blog.
- Map out my art class I’m going to teach at the co-op next semester.
- Go out to eat with my husband for a belated anniversary dinner. (15 years now!)
- Have an optical appointment for myself.
- Make a chart of my and Bookworm’s intolerances. (For the first time in 18 months, we took food intolerance tests. Though the results look better, we each have to take some pretty common foods out of our diet like tomatoes for Bookworm.)
And here’s how I did on last week’s goals:
Declutter my mom’s room.
- Finish two presents for my mom. Here’s an unfortunate event. I was frantically working on my mom’s present 36 hours before her plane was to arrive, when my index finger on my left hand got in the way of the sewing needle, and the needle went right through my fingernail and into the flesh!! There was more blood than I would have imagined. Bookworm asked if he had to call 9-1-1. 🙂 It wasn’t that bad, but four days later, it’s still deep in the healing stage, so no, I definitely didn’t finish two presents (or any sewing projects) this week.
- Finish one present for Bookworm.
- Cut out one present for one of the girls.
- Read The Cat Who Went to Heaven (Bookworm will be reading this in a few weeks.) I read half of this.
Send out my Christmas cards. List some of the kids’ clothes on eBayI sold about 75% of the clothes that I listed and will send them off to the post office. However, selling on eBay is not what it used to be. I’m to the point where I don’t think it’s worth my time anymore. Write 3 to 4 posts for my blog.
- Write two blog posts for others.