This post contains affiliate links, which help support Mom’s Plans.
My mom will be coming for an extended visit in less than a week. In that time, I have to finish two presents for her and dejunk her room. (Her room has become our default storage/catch all room.)
It will be a busy week!
Here are my goals for this week:
This Week’s Goals
- Declutter my mom’s room.
- Finish two presents for my mom.
- Finish one present for Bookworm.
- Cut out one present for one of the girls.
- Read The Cat Who Went to Heaven (Bookworm will be reading this in a few weeks.)
- Send out my Christmas cards.
- List some of the kids’ clothes on eBay
- Write 3 to 4 posts for my blog.
- Write two blog posts for others.
And here’s how I did on last week’s goals:
- Finish sewing the two Christmas presents I have that are more than half done.
Cut out and begin to sew one Christmas present that isn’t started yet.I completed the whole thing with the kids’ help! Put up the Christmas decorations with the kids.
- Create an attendance sheet for our homeschool.
- Make a schedule for our Advent learning/fun.
Make a rough lesson plan and materials fee list for a class I’m going to teach at the co-op next semester. Write nine blog posts for others. Write two of my own blog posts. Read three chapters of Born in the Year of Courage(a book Bookworm will be reading in a few weeks)
Are you setting goals this time of year, or are you just on survival mode now?