This post contains affiliate links. I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving! I knew I had things to get done on my goals for this week, but I decided on Thanksgiving to take a complete break. I finished a good book I was enjoying; the kids and I watched Home Alone; I talked to my mom. And we ate Thanksgiving dinner two hours late because the turkey took longer to cook than we thought it would. We had a lovely day, and I have no regrets about my impromptu day off, even though I didn’t get much accomplished this week toward my goals.
Here are my goals for 2021: Week 47 of 52:
What I Accomplished This Week
Walk 1.7 to 2.2 miles four days this week.
No. I walked three days this week, for 1.7, 2.2, and 1.7 miles for a total of 5.6 miles and 112 minutes.
Do one lesson in my Pinterest course.
Do one lesson in my SEO course.
Update two blog posts for SEO.
Goals for This Week
It’s the end of the month, and then workers will be in our house soon for the bathroom repair, so who knows how much I will get done! Here are the goals:
- Walk 1.5 to 2.4 miles a day for four days this week.
- Make an editorial calendar for December for the blog.
- Write 6 of my December blog posts.
- Do one lesson in my SEO course.
- Update two blog posts for SEO.
- Finish buying all our Christmas gifts.
- Find a new dentist and schedule an appointment.