This post contains affiliate links. Each year, I set goals, and generally, I complete most of the goals. For my 2023 goals, I’m on track with many of the goals including reading 30 books this year, volunteering for 100 hours, and trying 52 new recipes. However, I’m faltering with some goals, so I’ve decided to set micro goals through the end of March to hopefully get myself on track with the goals that are lagging.
My Micro Goals through the End of March
These micro goals are designed to be small and to get me started on habits that will help me achieve my yearly goals.
- Walk at least 20 minutes for seven of the next nine days left in March.
- Write in my journal four of the next nine days.
- Spend time outdoors for at least five hours over the next nine days.
- Give up krispy rice treats for the last seven days of March. (I’m seriously addicted to these.)
- Track everything I eat in the Healthi app. (I will try to stay within my alloted points, but if I don’t, I’m not going to beat myself up. Right now I only want to establish the habit of tracking.)
- Pick up the house for at least 10 minutes every day.
That’s it. These are my micro goals, and hopefully accomplishing them will start my on some good habits that can help me achieve my yearly goals.
Have you set micro goals? If so, did they help you develop healthy habits?
Leave a Reply