This post contains affiliate links. I went through a dry spell where I couldn’t get into any book I picked up to read, but that changed last week when I reread All the Light We Cannot See. This week, I started reading The Things We Cannot Say, and I’m officially addicted. Getting lost in a book feels nice!
Mostly my goals this week are the same as last week because I’m trying to create a routine so I do these things naturally, as part of my day.
Here are my goals I want to achieve: week 28 of 52, plus an update on last week’s goals.
An Update for the Last Week
And, here is an update on my goals I want to achieve: week 27 of 52.
My Goals from Last Week
- DONE. Use my planner for 7 days this week.
- DONE. Exercise for 6 days this week. I exercised for a total of 63 minutes.
- DONE. Track and stick to WW’s Green Plan for 7 days this week. Another great week. I lost 1 pounds this week, bringing my total weight loss to 8 pounds (from my highest weight in 2020).
- Have a dessert just once this week, on Sunday. I had dessert twice this week!
- DONE. Eat 8 fruits and vegetables a day.
- Pray in the morning and night 6 days this week. (I pray every night, but I’ve let the morning prayer habit disappear.) I think I did this 4 times this week.
- Update 5 of my old blog posts. I didn’t do this at all.
- DONE. Continue doing Duolingo daily.
- DONE. Finish reading All the Light We Cannot See. I LOVE this book. Look for a book review tomorrow.
- Start a personal cookbook of the recipes our family loves. Nope, nothing.
I started reading The Things We Cannot Say by Kelly Rimmer, and it’s completely sucked me in.
My Goals for Next Week
Because I’m currently trying to establish good goals, you will see many of the goals this week are the same as last week.
- Use my planner for 7 days this week.
- Exercise for 6 days this week.
- Track and stick to WW’s Green Plan for 7 days this week. (When I stay stick to, I mean stay within 32 to 36 points a day. )
- Have a dessert just twice this week, on Sunday.
- Eat 8 fruits and vegetables a day.
- Pray in the morning and night 6 days this week.
- Update 5 of my old blog posts.
- Continue doing Duolingo daily.
- Finish reading All the Light We Cannot See.
- Start a personal cookbook of the recipes our family loves.
Household Cleaning Goals for the Rest of the Year
List homeschool items for sale on eBay;
Finish cleaning the bathroom closet;
File/shred the excess paperwork I have;
DONE. Clean the corner where there is clutter
Clean the piles of clutter;
Sell the homeschool material in the corner;
Clean out my daughter’s closet (Her room used to be the spare room, so she only has about 1/2 her closet available because the rest of the closet has my stuff in it.)
Clean the bathroom closet;
Paint Cuddle Bug’s room;
Paint the living room;
Buy or make new curtains for the dining room
To read all of my 2020 goals update posts, check these out: