This post contains affiliate links. Ah, you win some; you lose some. After last week’s successful week of accomplishing goals, I thought this week would be a breeze. Wrong! We were under an excessive heat advisory (still are, actually) for the last several days. About this time of summer, my tolerance for all things excessive heat is completely gone. I start to long for crisp, Midwest fall days. But Arizona still has at least another two months of hot, hot, hot. So, what can I say? I crumpled.
Here are my goals for 2021: Week 34 of 52:
What I Accomplished This Week
Read 150 pages this week.
Follow along to Bible in a Year for 5 episodes.
No. I’ve been hitting this goal for weeks, but not this week. Two nights in a row, I was doing my dishes and listening to the podcast when I was interrupted by phone calls. Some weeks, I guess it’s just not meant to be.
Walk 1.3 to 1.4 miles 5 days this week.
No. I did this for two days before the excessive heat set in. I will pick it up again on Monday when the heat settles down.
Complete one lesson in the Pinterest course I have.
No. I keep working on SEO, so I’m going to work on that going forward before the Pinterest course.
Listen to one healthy living podcast.
Write in my journal two times this week.
No. I wrote just once.
Watch the first lesson in Driver’s Ed in a Box and take Bookworm out twice for driving practice.
No. We didn’t watch any lessons, but we did go out driving twice this week. He’s graduated from driving in empty parking lots to driving around our subdivision.
Meet with Bookworm to discuss college-related stuff.
Yes, we met twice this week. (We’ve set up a regular schedule where we’re meeting twice a week.)
Make PB & J Girl’s next 5 week school schedule.
Goals for This Week
We’re at the end of the month, when I’m always busiest for freelance work, so I’m making my goals lighter this week.
- Read 150 pages this week.
- Follow along to Bible in a Year for 5 episodes.
- Walk 1.3 miles a day four days this week.
- Do two strength training session.
- Brainstorm all of my post topics for my freelance work and the blog for September.
- Work on SEO for the blog for one to two hours this week.
- Listen to one healthy living podcast.
- Write in my journal two times this week.
- Watch two lessons in Driver’s Ed in a Box and take him driving twice.
- Set up an appointment to tour the local college with Bookworm.