This post contains affiliate links. Sometimes when I list weekly goals, I find my attention diverted. While I didn’t accomplish everything on my list for last week, I did spend a LOT of time decluttering. Also, my husband was off work on Monday, so we had a whole house cleaning, and we also put up our new bedroom curtains. While it may look like I didn’t accomplish a lot, we did accomplish many other things.
Here are my goals for 2021: Week 27 of 52:
What I Accomplished This Week
Finish reading Rust & Stardust.
Yes, but wow, was it a tough read.
Follow along to Bible in a Year for 5 episodes.
Yes. I completed exactly five episodes.
Walk 1 mile or bike two miles 6 days this week.
Yes. I’m looking forward to late October when the temps finally cool so I can increase my mileage. I keep telling my husband we just need to invest in a treadmill, but he’s not going for it. 😉
Write 5 posts this week.
No. I wrote four for my freelance clients.
Listen to one healthy living podcast this week.
No, not this week.
Clean and organize the pantry.
No. But I did take things out that we are donating to the local food pantry.
Write in my journal three times this week.
No. I only did this twice this week.
Wipe down the kitchen and bathroom cabinets.
Put the handles on the bathroom cabinets.
Pick a painter and decide when to schedule the house painting.
Yes. We picked the company, and the painting can begin after the HOA approves our paint color next week.
Find 5 more bags of clutter to get rid of.
Yes! We found 10 bags of clutter to get rid of.
Goals for This Week
We’re scheduled for a donation pick up next week, so I’m going to have one last big push to declutter. Also, we’ll be mostly off school next week, so I will be planning our 2021-2022 curriculum and schedule.
- Finish reading How the One-Armed Sister Sweeps Her House, and start reading The Dry (this one is for my book club, and I have to finish by the end of the month).
- Follow along to Bible in a Year for 5 episodes.
- Walk 1 mile or bike two miles 6 day this week.
- Write out our curriculum and pacing for the upcoming school year, and outline the first 5 weeks of work.
- Write 5 posts this week. (I’m trying to get ahead on my work for clients so I don’t feel so swamped at the end of the month.)
- Listen to one healthy living podcast.
- Clean and organize the pantry.
- Write in my journal three times this week.
- Find 5 more bags of clutter to get rid of.
How are your goals going for 2021?