This post contains affiliate links. Whew! My husband and I are heading into the weekend exhausted. He has been working overtime trying to get a grant completed in addition to his normal work, and it was the end of the month, which means a lot of writing for me. But now we’re through this last week, and our schedule should get a bit more manageable.
Here are my goals for 2021: Week 26 of 52:
What I Accomplished This Week
Follow along to Bible in a Year for 5 episodes.
Yes. I completed exactly five episodes.
Every day walk 1 mile or bike two miles this week.
Yes. I’ve been exercising for about 8 weeks now, and I’ve finally gotten to the point where I don’t dread it. Of course, I am also feeling so much more energetic now!
Listen to one healthy living podcast this week.
Write in my journal three times this week.
Wipe down the kitchen and bathroom cabinets.
Put the handles on the bathroom cabinets.
Pick a painter and decide when to schedule the house painting.
No. It’s been over a week since the second company came out, and still no estimate. At this point, they’re so slow that I likely won’t choose them, but I do want to see their estimate so I can see how it compares to the first company’s.
Find 5 more bags of clutter to get rid of.
Yes! Now if I can just keep decluttering.
Goals for This Week
This week my goals look much like last week’s.
- Finish reading Rust and Stardust. (I started it last week, but it’s a hard read because it is about a child kidnapping and sexual assault.)
- Follow along to Bible in a Year for 5 episodes.
- Walk 1 mile or bike two miles 6 day this week.
- Write 5 posts this week. (I’m trying to get ahead on my work for clients so I don’t feel so swamped at the end of the month.)
- Listen to one healthy living podcast.
- Clean and organize the pantry.
- Write in my journal three times this week.
- Wipe down the kitchen and bathroom cabinets
- Put the handles on the bathroom cabinets.
- Pick a painter and decide when to schedule the house painting.
- Find 5 more bags of clutter to get rid of.
How are your goals going for 2021?