This post contains affiliate links. The rush to finish my work for the end of the month is over. This week I accomplished more things on my list, but I still struggled to get in yoga three times a week. I’m beginning to think the best way to do this is to get up 15 minutes earlier than I’m already getting up so that I can do yoga before I take my morning walk. We’ll see how that works this upcoming week.
Here are my goals for 2021: Week 22 of 52:
What I Accomplished This Week
Read half of The Sound the Sun Makes this week.
Yes. This is a strange little book that I’m really enjoying!
Follow along to Bible in a Year for 3 days.
Yes!! My son hooked me up with his MP3 player, so I’ve been listening while I’m cooking or cleaning up the kitchen. I listened to three episodes this week and can hopefully listen to more next week.
Every day walk one mile or bike two miles this week.
Yes. I walked 7.30 miles. I exercised every day. I’m continuing my streak of 35 days straight! Boy, it’s starting to get hot out in the mornings, though.
Do yoga three times this week.
No. I just did it one time this week.
Listen to one healthy living podcast this week.
Write in my journal three times this week.
Begin a family cookbook by typing up four recipes this week.
Yes. I’m excited to get this project going. I think it will save me quite a bit of time in the future.
Watch one lesson for a Pinterest course I’m taking for the blog.
Goals for This Week
For this week, I’m going to focus on building on the good exercise momentum I have going:
- Read The Four Winds this week (I’ve been waiting for this book at the library for months. I finally have it, but there are 489 people waiting for it after me, so I have to read it now. (I’ll get back to The Sound the Sun Makes after I finish this one.)
- Follow along to Bible in a Year for 5 episodes. (Hope I can keep up with this jump.)
- Walk one mile or bike two miles every day this week.
- Do yoga three times this week.
- Do 15 squats a day.
- Do two 10 minute arm workouts.
- Listen to one healthy living podcast.
- Write in my journal three times this week.
- Continue my family cookbook by typing up five more recipes this week.
How are your goals going for 2021?