This post contains affiliate links. Well, what can I say?! After two weeks of accomplishing almost every single goal for the week, I dropped the ball this week, big time! My only explanation is tha it’s the end of the month, which is my busiest work time. I forgot and didn’t lighten the number of goals I wanted to achieve to accommodate the end of the month workload. Ah, well.
Here are my goals for 2021: Week 21 of 52:
What I Accomplished This Week
Finish The Giver of Stars this week.
Yes. I needed to have this done for book club on Monday, and I managed to finish it. That also meant I spent several hours reading this over the weekend instead of working, which is probably part of the reason I am behind on my work. Review coming soon!
Follow along to Bible in a Year for 3 days.
No. I think I need to start listening to this with earbuds so I can listen while I cook and do dishes. At the rate I’m at, I feel like it’s not The Bible in a Year for me, but The Bible in Three Years. 🙂
Every day walk one mile or bike two miles this week.
Yes. Let’s be honest–this is the most important goal on my entire list. As long as I accomplish this one every week, I’m happy.
I biked two miles this week, and walked 6.20 miles. I exercised every day. I’m on a roll–exercising 28 days in a row straight!
Do yoga four times this week.
Listen to one healthy living podcast this week.
Write in my journal three times this week.
Begin a family cookbook by typing up four recipes this week.
Watch one lesson for a Pinterest course I’m taking for the blog.
Goals for This Week
Since I only accomplished three of the goals I had last week, this week’s goals will look very similar:
- Read half of The Sound the Sun Makes this week.
- Follow along to Bible in a Year for 3 episodes.
- Walk one mile or bike two miles every day this week.
- Do yoga three times this week. (I read that regular yoga can help ease a heart arrhythmia, so I’m going to focus on adding more yoga weekly before I increase my cardio further.)
- Listen to one healthy living podcast.
- Write in my journal three times this week.
- Begin a family cookbook by typing up four recipes this week.
- Watch one lesson of a Pinterest course I’m taking for the blog.
How are your goals going for 2021?