This post contains affiliate links. This week was busier than I expected, but thanks to once again writing my goals in my planner, I got more done than I would have. This is definitely a habit that is here to stay.
Here are my goals for 2021: Week 19 of 52:
What I Accomplished This Week
Finish Right Cross this week.
Yes! I finished the book and already published my review of it.
Follow along to Bible in a Year for 3 episodes.
Yes! Now that I’m exercising more in the mornings, I don’t have time to listen to this podcast early in the morning. So, I switched things up and started listening to it while I’m cooking dinner. By doing that, I was able to listen to three episodes this week.
Get 7.5 hours of sleep each night.
Yes! I think what I’m doing for adrenal fatigue might be helping because I’m not so hot at night as a I used to be, which makes sleeping through the night easier. The real test will be in a few weeks when the nightly low temps stay in the 70s and lower 80s.
Take a 15 minute bike ride or walk every day this week.
YES!!! I have now exercised every day for two weeks straight, which you know is huge for me. I downloaded a walking app, and I’m walking about .80 miles every morning. My body is still kind of stiff though, so I will be sure to add yoga this week to loosen things up.
List our old homeschool curriculum for sale.
Clean the area in front of our dresser.
Listen to one healthy living podcast.
No, but I did listen to two last week. 😉
Plan and order the girls’ homeschool curriculum for next year.
Yes. About this time of year, we muddle through the end of this year’s curriculum, but I get most excited about next year’s curriculum. It’s getting even more exciting (and intimidating) because both girls will be middle school age next year.
Write in my journal three times this week.
Watch one video to help me learn behind the scenes stuff for the blog.
Yes! I watched a YouTube video on SEO, but it was mostly stuff I already knew, so it wasn’t very helpful..
Goals for This Week
Here are my goals for this week:
- Finish Later this week
- Read half of The Giver of Stars this week.
- Follow along to Bible in a Year for 3 episodes.
- Walk one mile or bike two miles every day this week.
- Do yoga twice this week.
- File half of our loose paperwork (I haven’t filed in a few years! I’ve culled out what can be shredded, and now I need to file what needs to be filed, but this will be a big project.)
- Listen to one healthy living podcast.
- Figure out a schedule so I have some time to work during the day.
- Write in my journal two times this week.
- Make a menu plan for the next two weeks.
- Watch one lesson of a Pinterest course I’m taking for the blog.
How are your goals going for 2021?