This post contains affiliate links. This past week, the weather in Arizona was amazing! One day it only got to 65 degrees and another day it only reached 72 degrees. That’s pretty much unheard of for this late in April in Arizona. I took advantage of it by having a freezer cooking session and taking the kids to the zoo. But, now we’re back to the 90s.
Just a warning, this week, thanks to the nice temps and many doctors appointments, I didn’t get done most of the things I had planned last week, but I still accomplished many other things.
Here are my goals for 2021: Week 17 of 52:
What I Accomplished This Week
Read half of Right Cross this week.
This just wasn’t a reading week. There will be plenty of reading weeks this summer.
Follow along to Bible in a Year for 3 episodes.
Nope. I didn’t listen to this even once this week.
Do yoga, bike, or walk three days this week.
No. I only did this twice this week.
Finish cleaning my side of the bed.
Clean the area in front of the dresser.
Listen to one healthy living podcast.
Meditate 2 days this week.
Take the girls rock climing indoors or to the zoo.
Yes! Bookworm even joined us. I thought they might be too old for the zoo, but they enjoyed it. I even saw some couples there and adults together with no kids. We had never visited the zoo in the 6.5 years we have lived here, so it was fun.
Goals for This Week
Since I didn’t get almost anything accomplished on my goals for the week last week, many of them will reappear this week:
- Read half of Right Cross this week
- Follow along to Bible in a Year for 3 episodes.
- Get 7.5 hours of sleep per night.
- Take a 10 minute walk or bike ride every day this week.
- Do yoga three days this week.
- Finish cleaning the side of my bed.
- Clean the area in front of our dresser.
- Listen to one healthy living podcast.
- Meditate two days this week.
- Plan and order the girls’ homeschool curriculum for next year.
- Write in my journal three times this week.
- Have a small freezer cooking session for myself (I have to go on a low fodmap diet; more details coming next week.)
How are your goals going for 2021?