This post contains affiliate links. Yesterday was a beautiful day! We got a break from the 90+ degree temps we’ve been having; it was only 82 degrees, and the kids and I enjoyed the weather by playing some badminton outdoors. We’re trying to enjoy any days like that because they’re fleeting this time of year. There are only a few weeks left until we’ll be looking at 100+ degree days every day. As I get older and deeper into perimenopause, I really miss four seasons. When we used to live in Illinois, there were hot days for sure, but they only lasted a few months, not six months in a row.
Here are my goals for 2021: week 15 of 52:
What I Accomplished This Week
Read half of When Breath Becomes Air this week.
Yes, but I’m finding it so depressing! We’re discussing this in book club next week, and I hope I can finish it!
Follow along to Bible in a Year for 3 episodes.
Yes. I was hoping to do more, but 3 days is better than none.
Do yoga or walk three days this week.
Yes. More Yoga with Bird sessions for me.
Create a chore chart for the kids.
Listen to one healthy living podcast.
Get 8 hours of sleep a night five days this week.
No. This week I averaged 7 to 7.5 hours a night. I’m not sure how to fit in 8 hours, honestly.
Goals for This Week
Lightening up on goals last week worked well for me, so I’m going to try that again this week:
- Finish When Breath Becomes Air this week.
- Follow along to Bible in a Year for 3 episodes.
- Do yoga or walk three days this week.
- Take care of the three plastic tubs in my bathroom.
- Clean the kitchen burners.
- Clean the pile of books and papers on my side of the bed.
- Listen to one healthy living podcast.
- Get 7.5 hours of sleep a night five days this week.
How are your goals going for 2021?