This post contains affiliate links.
Here are my goals for 2021: week 12 of 52:
What I Accomplished This Week
Read 40 pages of The Institute a day..
I finished the book!
Put handles on the bathroom cabinets.
Clean out the master bedroom closet for one hour.
Follow along to Bible in a Year for five episodes.
I listened to 6.5 episodes. Hopefully, this summer I’ll be able to caught up. I’m currently 10.5 days behind.
Venture to Stations of the Cross.
We couldn’t get out to Stations of the Cross because they were resealing our road, so we weren’t allowed to drive on it. However, we did try to go to outdoor Mass, and it was much too crowded for my liking. We’ll try to go again after we’re vaccinated.
Do yoga three days this week and weight lifting two days this week.
No. I did take a bike ride on my daughter’s bike. The seat was too low for me, so I felt a bit like the Wicked Witch in The Wizard of Oz.
Work on my Ancestry for one hour.
Declutter the tile area in our entryway and hallway.
Goals for This Week
Here are my ambitious goals:
- Finish reading Before and After: The Incredible Real-Life Storeis of Orphans Who Survived the Tennessee Children’s Home Society this week.
- Get a vaccine appointment for me and Bookworm. (Our state just opened up for residents 16 and older, so there’s a million+ people trying to get vaccine appointments. Who knows if I’ll actually be able to accomplish this, but I really want to!)
- Put handles on the bathroom cabinets.
- Clean out the master bedroom closet for one hour. (Soon, when the temperature rises, it’ll be too hot for this job, so I need to get it done now.)
- Follow along to Bible in a Year for 7.5 episodes.
- Ride the bike every day this week.
- Work on my Ancestry for one hour.
- Finish decluttering the tile.
- Create a chore chart for the kids.
- Have a Whole30 freezer cooking session.
- Meditate 3x this week.
- Listen to one healthy living podcast.
- Rearrange my schedule to get 8 hours of sleep a night and get my work done.
How are your goals going for 2021?