This post contains affiliate links. So, I have a bit of a scheduling problem, and I’d appreciate your thoughts and suggestions. Two of my children have had Barton Reading & Spelling therapy for 8 hours a week most of the past year during the pandemic. I use this time to do my freelance writing. Well, both kids are about to graduate, and that time will disappear. I do get up 1.5 hours before the kids in the morning, but that is not enough time to get my freelance work done, exercise, listen to my Bible podcast, and practice Japanese. I really need to find a few more hours of uninterrupted time to get everything done. Suggestions?
Here are my goals for 2021: week 11 of 52:
What I Accomplished This Week
Read 25 pages of The Rosie Project a day.
This book was so good, I finished it in three days!
Continue painting our living room.
The walls are done. My husband just needs to touch up the ceiling this weekend. More pictures coming soon!
Clean out the master bedroom closet for one hour.
Follow along to Bible in a Year for eight episodes.
I only listened to four episodes, so I’m falling further behind. (Though my original goal was to do this over two years, so I guess, based on that goal, I’m still ahead.)
Exercise three days this week.
Finish grading the kids’ work & create a report card.
Work on my Ancestry for one hour.
Watch the video for the telescope we ordered & use it with the girls.
I swear, there’s not a piece of equipment that has made me feel more stupid. I watched several videos on how to use this, but we still haven’t had much success.
Goals for This Week
Alright, time to switch up the goals:
- Read 40 pages of The Institute a day.
- Put handles on the bathroom cabinets.
- Clean out the master bedroom closet for one hour. (Soon, when the temperature rises, it’ll be too hot for this job, so I need to get it done now.)
- Follow along to Bible in a Year for five episodes.
- Venture to Stations of the Cross (We haven’t been to Mass for a year, but our church is having Stations of the Cross outdoors, so we’re going to try that and see if we feel safe enough to attend.)
- Do yoga three days this week and weight lifting two days this week.
- Work on my Ancestry for one hour.
- Declutter the tile area in our entryway and hallway.
How are your goals going for 2021?