This post contains affiliate links. Happy Friday! This past week was a busy one, but I was able to accomplish quite a bit. Even the goals that I didn’t complete, I worked on and got some work done, so that’s nice.
Here are my 2021 goals: week 8 of 52.
Goals for Last Week
Last week, I had several goals:
Read 40 Pages a Day of The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue
Done. I’m really enjoying the strange premise of this book.
Finish my bookkeeping for the business.
Done! Doing my bookkeeping for the year only takes me three to four hours, but every year, I procrastinate doing it. I’m so glad it’s done for this year!
Finish two expense reports I have to do.
Done! Again, so relieved to have these done. These took much longer–about ten hours total, but I’ve been working on them over the past two weeks; I just pushed through to finish them this week.
Follow along to The Bible in a Year for eight days.
Done. Now I’m completely caught up!!
Exercise five days this week.
No, but I exercised three times this week. I’ve decided that since exercise is difficult at my current weight, I’ll start with something less taxing that I enjoy more than intense cardio. This week, I followed Sarah Beth Yoga and plan to continue doing that next week. While it won’t necessarily improve my cardio, it will improve my balance, flexibility, and strength. Then, when I lose more weight, I can rev up the cardio.
Work on my Ancestry for one hour.
No, too busy for this this week.
Print off every recipe we liked last week and put them in a binder.
No. I didn’t cook anything new, so this didn’t happen.
Help the girls set up the telescope we got & use it one night with them.
The telescope is set up, and I read through the entire manuscript, but, um, I’m still confused. I’ll watch a video next and see if I can make sense of all the controls.
Goals for This Week
We have one more week of school before we take a spring break. The kids and I are looking forward to watching lots of movies, but before that, these are the things I want to accomplish:
- Read 70 pages of The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue a day. (It’s large print, so that’s why I’m reading more daily).
- Start painting our living room. (This room is ugly and big, so painting it will take a few weekends.)
- Clean out the garage for one hour.
- Follow along to Read the Bible in a Year for seven episodes.
- Exercise five days this week.
- Create report cards for the kids.
- Work on my Ancestry for one hour.
- Print off the ancestry stories & pictures my uncle is sharing on Facebook.
- Print off every recipe we liked last week and put them in a family cookbook.
- Watch the video for the telescope we ordered & use it one night with the girls.
How are your goals going for 2021?