This post contains affiliate links. This week, I accomplished a lot more than last week. Hopefully, this trend will continue.
Here are my 2021 goals: week 5 of 52.
Goals for Last Week
Last week, I had several goals:
Read 20 Pages of Atomic Habits This Week
Did not happen. Again, I’m not sure why, but I’m not going to push it. I’ll hold off on this goal for a few weeks and see if I’m in a better place to read it then.
Read 100 Pages of 40 Autumns This Week
Done. I actually read nearly 200 pages so I could finish this book. Review coming up next Tuesday!
Listen to two healthy lifestyle podcast.
I listened to episode 4 of Real Weight Loss for Real Women, The 3 Essential Parts of Solving Your Eating Problems and episode 5, Project You: Creating Your Weight Loss Blueprint. I found episode 5 particularly powerful and helped me see where I’ve been failing in my efforts before.
Follow along to The Bible in a Year for eight days.
Done. This week was my second week to work on catching up. Now I’m only 4 days behind!
Exercise four days this week.
Spend one hour cleaning and decluttering the garage.
Done. Cuddle Bug helped me with this. I really, really disliked doing it, and honestly, I wouldn’t have done it if it hadn’t been on my goal list, so there’s that. I think I probably have one to two more hours work in the garage before I’m done.
Work on my Ancestry for two hours.
I did this for two hours, but if I would have had more time, I would have done it longer.
Make two more batches of single serve freezer meals for myself.
I didn’t get this one done, but I did pick out the recipes. 😉
Print off every recipe we liked last week and put them in a binder.
Make an hourly schedule for myself for the weekdays.
No, but I did do better staying off my computer during the daytime.
Goals for This Week
This week, I’m trying to fine tune my goals and be more specific with them so I get more done:
- Read 100 pages of Hillbilly Elegy this week.
- Read 150 pages of A Higher Call this week.
- Listen to two healthy lifestyle podcasts–one on Tuesday and one on Thursday.
- Follow along to Read the Bible in a Year for eight episodes.
- Exercise five days this week–Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday
- Spend one hour cleaning and decluttering the garage.
- Spend 30 minutes decluttering our bedroom closet.
- Work on my Ancestry for two hours.
- Make two more batches of single-serve freezer meals for myself.
- Print off every recipe we liked last week and put them in a family cookbook.
- Make an hourly schedule for myself for the weekdays.
- Help the girls set up the telescope we ordered & use it one night with them.
How are your goals going for 2021?