This post contains affiliate links. Week 4 fell at the end of the month. Note to self, don’t schedule a lot to do at the end of the month because that’s when I’m most busy with my freelance work. Next month, I’ll plan better.
Here are my 2021 goals: week 4 of 52.
Goals for Last Week
Last week, I had several goals:
Read 10 Pages of Atomic Habits a Day
Did not happen. I don’t know why not because when I read this book, I find it very helpful.
Read 20 Pages of 40 Autumns a Day
Listen to two healthy lifestyle podcast.
Didn’t happen this week.
Follow along to The Bible in a Year for eight days.
This week was my first week to work on catching up. Now I’m only 5 days behind!
Exercise four days this week.
I exercised two days this week.
Declutter for one hour.
Yes! And, Bookworm called the Big Brothers & Big Sisters and they came to our house to pick up all of the decluttered stuff we donated.
Spend one hour cleaning and decluttering the garage.
Work on my Ancestry for two hours.
I think I actually did this for about three hours. 🙂
Complete my bookkeeping for the blog.
No! I’m having problems with QuickBooks and waiting on my bookkeeper for a solution.
Make some single serve freezer meals for myself.
Done. I made Paleo Chili and Sweet Potatoes & Beef.
Start to create a family cookbook
Goals for This Week
This week, I’m trying to fine tune my goals and be more specific with them so I get more done:
- Read 20 pages of Atomic Habits this week.
- Read 100 pages of 40 Autumns this week.
- Listen to two healthy lifestyle podcasts–one on Tuesday and one on Thursday.
- Follow along to Read the Bible in a Year for eight episodes.
- Exercise four days this week–Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Wednesday
- Spend one hour cleaning and decluttering the garage.
- Work on my Ancestry for two hours.
- Make two more batches of single-serve freezer meals for myself.
- Print off every recipe we liked last week and put them in a family cookbook.
- Make an hourly schedule for myself for the weekdays.
How are your goals going for 2021?