Last week, for the first time in months, I set some goals for myself for the week. I accomplished about half of them, which I’m happy about. Now, I just need to up my game and work on the rest this week.
Last Week’s Goals
So, here were my goals for last week:
- Talk to my husband to revamp our evening schedule. DONE!
- Read for 30 to 45 minutes each day DONE! (I rocked this goal and finished Lost Roses in five days. The review will be coming later this week.)
- Exercise for a total of 60 minutes this week. I exercised for 25 minutes this week.
- Stay within my Weight Watchers points range. I ate moderately, but I didn’t track. 🙁
- Get at least 7 hours of sleep a night. DONE!
- Clean for 10 minutes a night (beyond my normal, daily cleaning of doing dishes and laundry) I didn’t do this for 10 minutes a night, but I did have one, big, hour long cleaning stint, so I’ll consider this DONE!
- Pray for 10 minutes every morning. NOPE
- Find two new ways to relieve stress besides eating. I think reading is one way I’ve found to relieve stress. Now to find the other one.
This Week’s Goals
- Create a chore chart with the kids for the summer.
- Exercise for 45 minutes this week.
- Track my daily eating via WW app.
- Pray for 10 minutes every morning.
- Find a new way to relieve stress.
- Do a freezer inventory.
- Put on sunscreen every day. (I forget to do this almost every day, and the Arizona sun is getting intense!)
I’ll let you know how my jump back on the goals train goes next week.
Do you set goals every week? If so, how do you remain successful even in busy periods of life?