Gradually, bit by bit, I feel like our lives are stabilizing and becoming a bit more “normal” or just a bit like life used to be. I finally feel like I should be able to set goals this month and hopefully accomplish them. Year long goals are a little more than I can contend with, though.
Here’s what my goals are for November:
- Make six freezer meals
- Raise $275 for Barton Level 1. (This is the recommended program for teaching a child with dyslexia to read more smoothly. I want to buy Level 1, so that I can start this with my dyslexic child as soon as possible. I plan to raise the money by selling homeschool curriculum and possibly having a garage sale.)
- Read 100 pages of Eat What You Love, Love What You Eat and take notes on it
- List my kids’ outgrown clothes on eBay
- Sew at least one Barbie outfit for Cuddlebug for a Christmas present
- Sew at least one American girl outfit for PB & J Girl for a Christmas present
That’s it. I think between my freelance work, taking my kids back and forth to ABA, and homeschooling, this will keep me busy for the month.
Do you have goals for the year or the month? If so, what are your goals?