This week, I am excited to be part of Women’s Money Week. Many bloggers will share posts specific to women about women’s issues, especially in regard to finances. Bloggers such as Gail Vaz-Oxlade of ‘Til Debt Do Us Part as well as other heavy hitters including Money Crashers and WiseBread will be participating in addition to many other bloggers. Be prepared to read some excellent posts!
To kick off Women’s Money Week, there is a 37 hour sale on materials that can help you improve your financial life by making more money, pursuing your passion and living your dream.
The limited time Launch Yourself package includes 22 eBooks from 21 authors with a retail value of $1,183! You can get ALL of the materials for $97.
The Launch Yourself package includes:
- Partnership Playbook by Pamela Slim and Desiree Adaway ($199)
- The Art of Earning ($25) and Email Marketing Kickstart ($97) by Tara Gentile
- Attract Clients Fast: Ten Easy Steps to Fill Your Professional Practice by Jan Marie Dore ($97)
- How to Build a Part-Time Social Media Business by Alexis Grant ($24)
- Write Your Mess by Allison Nazarian ($97)
- Reclaim Your Life by Anastasiya Goers ($37.95)
- Disobedient Directory and Site Snapshot by Jackie Purnell ($175)
- Make Sh*t Happen by Jenny Blake ($47)
- To Whom it May Concern: Or, How to Stop Sucking At Your Job Search by Jenny Foss ($39)
- Sticky Ebook Formula by Kelly Kingman ($27)
- Location Independent Lifestyle Guide ($37) and The Naming eKit and Workbook by Lea Woodward
- Business Goddess Starter Kit by Goddess Leonie Dawson ($49.95)
- Power to Your Message by Michelle Barry Franco ($33)
- Operation: Creative Career Cheer by Michelle Ward ($37)
- Build Your Online Business by Natalie Sisson ($37)
- 52 Weeks to Awesome by Pace and Kyeli Smith ($52)
- Building Online Relationships that Work: A Bottle of Wuffa Dust by Sarah Robinson ($89)
- Quit Your Job and Travel the World Bundle by Christine Gilbert ($19.99)
- Discover Your Money Map Number ($497) + 1 Month of Eyes Wide Open Coaching ($97) by Alexis Neely