I posted some ambitious goals for 2013, and the only way I will be able to accomplish them is if I break them down week by week. So, I will list what I plan to accomplish every week to meet my goals by the end of the year.
Here are my goals for the week:
- Buy the Motivated Mom’s chore planner and follow the daily tasks
- Set up a chore chart with my children to help with the house work. (We really fell off the wagon with this.)
- Read at least 100 to 150 pages of the book, We Need to Talk about Kevin
- Save $50 by earning extra money or cutting expenses from the budget.
- Watch Eat, Pray, Love this weekend
- Walk son to school 4 days this week
- Spend 15 minutes on Pinterest 2 days this week
- Revise 20 old blog posts
- Fill out the paperwork for my LLC
- Make two breakfast items for the freezer to help my husband prepare gluten free breakfasts in the morning.
- Decide if I am going to Savvy Blogging. If I am, register by this weekend.
- Send out the state’s quarterly tax payment
- Send out I-9 forms for 3 employers who need it from me
- Call the financial planner to look into moving my retirement fund from the state where I am no longer employed.
I’ll update these every Sunday and post the new goals in the same post. What goals are on your list this week?Tweet