I posted some ambitious goals for 2013, and the only way I will be able to accomplish them is if I break them down week by week. So, I will list what I plan to accomplish every week to meet my goals by the end of the year.
Last Week’s Goals:
- Save $50 by earning extra money or cutting expenses from the budget.–Actually earned an extra $96.67
- Watch Eat, Pray, Love this weekend–Done
- Walk son to school 4 days this week–I walked him to school 5 times and walked with the girls to the library once. Seven miles walked total.
- Spend 15 minutes on Pinterest 2 days this week–Pinterest can be addictive! I spent about 60 minutes on it total.
Read at least 100 to 150 pages of the book, We Need to Talk about Kevin–Perhaps because this book is about a school shooter, I couldn’t get into it. I dreaded reading the book, so I switched and read The Time Keeper instead. Since I read that whole book, I don’t consider this a failure.
- Make two breakfast items for the freezer to help my husband prepare gluten free breakfasts in the morning–I made 3 breakfasts; I’ll share them on Wednesday.
- Set up a chore chart with my children to help with the house work–Done. All 3 kids now have daily chores set up.
- Buy the Motivated Mom’s chore planner and follow the daily tasks–This planner only costs $8, but I still haven’t decided if I want to spend the money.
- Revise 20 old blog posts–I started to do this, but then I realized I had no idea what I was revising for.
- Fill out the paperwork for my LLC–not yet
- Decide if I am going to Savvy Blogging. If I am, register by this weekend.–Not yet. I am still looking to see if there are any other conferences I want to attend.
This Week’s Goals:
- Make an extra $150 this week through work or saving on expenses.
- Go through the tubs in the basement to get the kids’ spring/summer clothes ready to sell on eBay
- Fill out the accountant’s paperwork for filing for our taxes & get the necessary documents to her
- Fill out my LLC paperwork
- Walk son to school at least 3 times this week
- Finish reading One Cause, Many Ailments: The Leaky Gut Syndrome
- Read 50 pages of Wheat Belly
- Have a one hour cooking session for gluten free foods
- Set up a sticker chart for my two youngest when they complete their chores
- Help the kids write thank you notes for Christmas presents & send their pictures to my husband’s family in Japan
- Write one post for my new freelance writing job
- Have my blog posts for the next week completely written and scheduled
- Experiment with at least two new recipes
I’ll update these every Sunday and post the new goals in the same post. What goals are on your list this week?
I shared this post at Money Saving Mom.Tweet