Do you search the Internet?
Silly, question, I know.
I used to use Google and Yahoo!, but now, for the most part, I use Swagbucks because I can get cash and gift cards in return for my search.
This year I have decided to have a low cost Christmas. We are in the midst of debt repayment, and I don’t want to spend a lot, but I do want my kids to have a good Christmas. One way I plan to do that is by redeeming Swagbucks points.
I signed up for Swagbucks over two years ago, and I have redeemed my points for a few Amazon gift cards, and more recently, for a $100 PayPal deposit. For the next few months, I plan to increase my Swagbucks usage so I can earn more Swagbucks and get more money for Christmas presents. However, it is important to get started on this early because many gift cards and other rewards from Swagbucks take 4 to 8 weeks to receive.
If you are motivated, you can use Swagbucks to generate money for your debt repayment, or for holiday or birthday gifts or to indulge in your favorite pastime.
Here are 5 Ways You Can Make Money with Swagbucks
- Search the Internet. Join Swagbucks and then use the site for all of your internet searches. Do you need to look up a recipe for homemade laundry detergent? Search Swagbucks. I do a lot of freelance writing and use Swagbucks for almost all of my searches when doing research. Only occasionally do I have to switch to Google to get a more detailed search.
- Print your coupons from Swagbucks. If you get some of your coupons online, why not get them from Swagbucks? For every coupon you access from Swagbucks and redeem at the grocery store, you earn 10 Swagbucks. Not only are you saving money using the coupon, but you are also earning points that can be redeemed for cash and gift cards.
- Tell your friends about Swagbucks. If you enjoy Swagbucks, give your friends your referral link so they can join Swagbucks. If they use your referral link, you will earn matching Swagbuck points for every search where they earn points up to their first 1,000 points.
- Take advantage of free Swagbucks. You will see bloggers who sometimes have codes for free Swagbucks. For instance, I have a free code to share with all of you: FINCON12. Enter that code when you sign up for Swagbucks, and you will get 80 bonus points automatically.
- Watch Swagbucks TV. I am always looking for new recipe ideas, and Swagbucks has many popular videos from the Food channel. Instead of watching them on my television or Food Network’s site, I watch them on Swagbucks and earn 5 points every time I watch enough videos.
Don’t forget, if you want to sign up for Swagbucks, do so in the next week and use the code FINCON12 to get 80 free Swagbucks.
What is your favorite way to save money when buying Christmas presents?
This post contains affiliate links which help support Mom’s Plans.Tweet